Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 8- Explain Why Your Client Should Employ You

1. Because I've done all this research over 8 weeks into the background of Petbarn as well as the target audience, current and past advertising campaigns, techniques and equipment required, logistics, costs, client's style and a million other aspects so I'm basically an expert on the look and feel of Petbarn which is ideal in creating a worth wile set of images that can actually be used.

2. I'm obviously dedicated to the cause (because of all this research I've done and I haven't even taken a photo yet)

3. I like pets, so I can work with them which is useful because 'petbarn' involves pets.

4. I;m a student so I'll probably give you a copy of my work in exchange for letting me take photos of your store

5. I'm a good photographer! I can make high quality work!

No comments:

Post a Comment