The obvious equipment I'll need to create a "cohesive portfolio in keeping with the clients style" would be
-A camera
-the required lenses for the task (preferably a macro for close up, a tilt shift for interior and exterior, 14mm wide angle for landscape and a normal prime lens like a 50mm for studio work or a zoom lens).
The techniques I'll need to use would be making use of the tilt shift lens to make sure the perspective and converging lines are correct, proper use of a tripod when necessary (like in macro/close up photography) and correct t choice of aperture/shutter speed for the appropriate exposure/ depth of Field. Because alot of the images feature animals and kids, a faster shutter speed would be better.
But for my products and stuff, it'll be pretty straight forward. White background, usual choice of lenses. Same with the stitched image and industrial image
-I thought maybe I could take several photos of long fish tanks and stitch them together?
-Macro photo of cat toys
-Architectural exterior will be of the pet barn store in fyshwick (less traffic, more accessible)


No comments:
Post a Comment